Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Neglected Sister Blog of Thinly Veiled Threats

On my walk today, I listened to one of my favourite Canadian indie-rock outfits, Mother Mother. I really like this band, you guys. They only have two albums out at the moment, but I have listened to both of them way too much. I came home with the need to tell the world about how seriously great they are. I was going to do a post in here, but then I remembered the much neglected music blog that Vegatrain and I started together a while back. There is not much on it as yet, but it does now contain my lengthy rant about how much I love Mother Mother.

Hopefully I will be adding to it a bit more often. I have been feeling a bit useless recently and writing helps. Especially when I get to rant on about music, which I do most of the time anyway.


Check it. Also: yes, the name of the blog is a Belle and Sebastian reference.

-Smackie Onassis

No comments:

Post a Comment